Perfect for engaging your dog in mentally challenging, and rewarding fun, the All for Paws DIG IT Tree Trunk Burrow is designed to be filled with treats and the two cute toys included, appealing to your dog’s natural instincts.
With an adorable tree trunk design, and two cute animal Tree Friend toys, the All for Paws DIG IT Tree Trunk Burrow is great for filling with treats, encouraging your dog to hunt for their reward – whether that be one of the cute Raccoon or Badger toys, or a delicious snack! Suitable for all breeds, it is made with super soft polyester fabrics, with a range of textures and colours. The burrow features three peep holes – one at the top and two at the sides, perfect for burrowing toys and treats. Your dog will then burrow their nose and paws into the toy to retrieve, keeping them occupied for hours and ensuring tons of fun with every game played. The 2 plush toys are also great for play without the burrow, featuring crinkle and a built-in squeaker, and an ideal shape, size and weight for thrashing, chasing and hunting!
- Designed to provide hours of entertainment with a fun burrow design
- Can be used with dry food/kibble or treats for even more fun and added enrichment
- With two tree trunk holes for your dog to nuzzle into
- Encourages natural foraging and healthy activity
- Can help to prevent boredom by stimulating your dog
- Perfect for rewarding your dog for playing
- Keeps your dog challenged and engaged
- Complete with 2 Tree Friend toys: 1 badger and 1 raccoon
- Brightly coloured for even more fun
- Suitable for all breeds
- Can be used all together, or separately, to mix up your dog’s play experience
- Approximately 30cm W x 28cm L x 18cm D
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.