A luxurious, cosy sweater made with super soft, cable knit fabrics, the ANCOL Cable Knit Jumper keeps your dog snug and warm during colder months, while keeping them looking stylish with every adventure!
Perfect for autumn and winter months when temperatures begin to drop, the ANCOL Cable Knit Jumper can be worn alone to keep your dog warm or can be used underneath a waterproof coat or jacket to provide extra thermal protection. It has a charming cable-knit design in vibrant red, and has been designed with a cute rolled neck finish for extra style, with fabric leg straps and a convenient harness hole for convenient use of a walking harness and a secure, comfortable fit. It is also machine washable (see label) to keep your dog’s jumper in its best condition all year round and is part of the renowned Muddy Paws collection from ANCOL Pet Products.
- A classic cable-knit jumper for all dogs
- Provides additional protection against cold, windy weather
- Helps to keep your dog snug and cosy even in colder weather conditions
- With a simple yet stylish design dogs and owners love, perfect for fashion-conscious owners and stylish pets
- Ideal for wearing underneath waterproof protectors, or alone to provide additional warmth to your dog
- With a rolled neck providing additional warmth and comfort
- With harness hole for convenience and ease of use with compatible walking and travel harnesses
- With leg straps to ensure a secure fit, with no movement when worn
- Suitable for hand washing or gentle machine washing in cool water
- Available in four sizes:
- XS 25cm
- Small 30cm
- Medium 40cm
- Large 50cm
EAN: 5016646802880 XS, 5016646802897 Small, 5016646802903 Medium, 5016646802910 Large
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.