Designed to effectively remove loose hair from your cat’s topcoat and undercoat, the ANCOL ergo Cat Moulting Comb can be used daily, helping to encourage a smooth, glossy, tangle-free coat.
Suitable for all breeds, the ANCOL ergo Cat Moulting Comb is a fantastic tool when your cat is shedding, when warmer months begin to approach. It features two lengths of teeth that help to remove loose hair from both the undercoat and the top coat, with medical-quality stainless steel pins that are rounded at the ends to prevent discomfort.
Grooming a cat helps maintain a smooth and glossy coat and can be a lovely way of bonding with your pet. Regular grooming to remove loose hair, particularly when your cat is moulting, will lessen the amount of fur they ingest when grooming themselves which will reduce fur balls and associated problems. Regular grooming will also reduce the amount of shed fur around the home.
- A fantastic grooming tool for all cats
- Particularly beneficial when your cat is moulting
- With two lengths of teeth to remove loose hair from the undercoat and top coat
- Made with medical-quality stainless steel for effective results and long-lasting use
- With rounded ends on teeth to prevent discomfort
- Designed for regular use or during moulting
- Can help to prevent hairballs, when used regularly to remove loose fur
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.