An ideal grooming tool for regular use, the ANCOL ergo Pin Brush eases tangles and removes loose fur, suitable for all coats.
Featuring an ergonomic handle and round-ended pins, the ANCOL ergo Pin Brush ensures comfort for both pet and owner. The pins effectively penetrate the coat, gentle easing tangles and removing loose fur, while distributing natural coat oils. This all helps to ensure a smooth, glossy, healthy coat.
To use, gently brush the hair in the direction of the fur growth. The pins are rounded for comfort and will pull loose hairs from the coat and undercoat. To ensure your dog has an enjoyable grooming session, do not push the brush into the dog’s skin. Gently tease out tangles with the brush. Do not pull or tug on matted fur; this may require cutting. Pause or end the grooming session if your dog becomes agitated.
- A fantastic regular grooming tool for your dog
- Suitable for all coats, including long, wiry, silky and curly coats
- Helps to ease tangles and remove loose fur
- With round-ended pins for comfort during grooming
- With an ergonomic handle for owner comfort
- Effectively helps to distribute coat oils for a healthy, glossy coat
- Ideal for daily or regular use
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.