A gentle, concentrated formula enriched with essential oils, ANCOL Tropical Fruits Dog Shampoo provides a thorough cleanse and effective odour elimination with every wash, leaving your dog looking and smelling their best.
Designed to leave your dog with a healthy, clean, glossy coat, ANCOL Tropical Fruits Dog Shampoo is naturally effective, made with high quality ingredients and enriched with aloe vera and chamomile essential oils. Not only does this leave your dog smelling gorgeous, but it also provides all in one action keeping the coat clean and healthy, removing dirt and odours and providing deep and wholesome skin care with a tropical infusion of fragrances.
Suitable for all fur coat types, and gentle enough for all dog and puppy skin, it is a quick and easy to use shampoo formulation, providing up to 20 washes per bottle thanks to its concentrated formulation. Proudly made in the UK, it also comes in a 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle, with both the bottle and cap being recyclable. This change has been made as part of ANCOL’s environmental plan, supporting the environment with recyclable packaging.
- A deep cleaning all in one shampoo for dogs and puppies
- Enriched with Aloe Vera and soothing chamomile, with an infusion of tropical fragrances
- Gentle on the skin, suitable for all dogs and puppies and all fur/coat types
- With natural essential oils, providing a naturally strong cleansing power for a healthy, glossy sheen with every wash
- Leaves behind a lasting, refreshing tea tree scent
- Suitable for frequent use, as and when required
- Concentrated formula, providing up to 20 washes per bottle
- Proudly made in the UK
- With 100% recyclable packaging, as part of ANCOL’s environmental plan
Composition: Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamine Oxide, Cocamide DEA, Polysorbate 20, Polquaternium 39, Phenoxyethanol, Butyl Parabens, Methyl Parabens, Ethyl Parabens, Propyl Parabens, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Anthemthemis Nobilis, Hexylene Glycol, CI 16035, Parfum (Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha Iso Methyl Ionone, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol).
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.