The perfect toy to bat at, the ANCOL Unicorn Batter is filled with a catnip infused stuffing to engage your cat in play, and offers varied textures and colours for hours of entertainment.
Adorable unicorn characters filled with a potent catnip to keep your cat playing for longer, the ANCOL Unicorn Batter is great for cats of all sizes, including kittens. Each unicorn features reflective feet and horn, fluffy, feathered tails and hair, and a soft plush fabric for the main body. These varied textures keep your cat engaged and intrigued, with catnip unleashing your cat’s wild side to satisfy their natural instincts. It’s great for tiring your cat out, encouraging batting, swatting, pouncing, wrestling and more!
- A shiny, sparkly, soft and snuggly unicorn play toy for cats
- Filled with irresistible catnip, sparking your cat’s natural instincts to encourage healthy activity
- With a soft, cuddly exterior perfect for as a snuggle companion for your cat when playtime is over
- With varied textures keeping your cat engaged and captivated, prolonging play
- Made with high quality materials for a durable, lasting design and tons of fun
- Fulfils your cat’s natural instincts, encouraging your cat to bat, swat, wrestle, kick, pounce, chase and more
- Encourages a healthy dose of exercise for daily fun and enrichment
- Adds interest to your cat’s environment for essential stimulation and enrichment
- Helps to prevent boredom, keeping your cat amused and occupied
- Perfect for cats and kittens of all sizes
- Available in assorted colours, selected at random
- One unicorn per pack, approximately 13cm long
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.