Part of a wide range of functional, fashionable and fabulous collars for all cats the ANCOL Vintage Bow Cat Collar has been designed with a range of features to meet the needs of all cats, whilst keeping them safe and stylish on every adventure.
Fitted with an efficient, reliable safety buckle, the safest way of preventing cats from getting caught by their collars, the ANCOL Vintage Bow Cat Collar is perfect for adventurous felines, releasing your cat for an easy escape if they get caught up whilst climbing and exploring. Made with premium quality soft velvet fabric for long lasting use, efficiency and comfort this luxury collar features an extra-large, extra-loud super bell to protect wildlife and alert other animals to your cat’s presence, with an easily adjustable design that expands from 20cm to 30cm (max length). Perfect for all adult cats and with a lightweight yet durable design it instantly adds style with a fun, fashionable soft velvet design and pretty patterned tartan bow accessory which is detachable for your convenience.
- A fun, stylish cat collar with a luxurious soft velvet, tartan print finish and pretty patterned bow accessory
- Great for cats that love to explore
- With a convenient, reliable safety buckle, the safest way of preventing your cat from getting caught when exploring, that releases your cat for an easy escape
- Made with premium quality fabrics for long lasting use and durability
- Ensures comfort when worn
- Easily adjustable, suitable for all adult cats
- With a lightweight design that will not hinder movement
- With XL warning bell to help protect wildlife
- With an easily detachable, tartan-patterned bow accessory
- Adjustable Length: 20-30cm
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.