New to the AQUEOS sanitising and cleansing range for dogs and owners, our AQUEOS Compostable Disinfectant Wipes effectively kill 99.999% of viruses, bacteria and fungi, perfect for use at home or on the go.
Made with fabric that is both biodegradable and compostable, AQUEOS Compostable Disinfectant Wipes are great for wiping down your dog, disinfecting collars, leads, surfaces and equipment, and so much more. Extremely versatile, they are perfect for use on your dog, surfaces, accessories or on owners, and are gentle enough for use around the eye making them perfect for a post-walk clean down when it’s wet or muddy. They are also effective at deodorising bad smells, perfect for when your dog has rolled in something he shouldn’t. Handy for quick cleans and thorough saniti8sing, they are an essential household and travel item, complying with the EN14476 standard, effective against all enveloped viruses. Each pouch is resealable and features 100 pet wipes measuring approximately 30cm x 25cm.
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, killing bacterial, fungi and viruses
- Tested to BS EN14476:2013 + A2:2019 Virucidal, EN1276 Bacterial & EN1650 Fungicidal
- Powerful and fast acting
- Carries on working after application for long term results
- Easy-to-use convenient wipes that are both compostable and biodegradable
- Unique formulation that prevents pets becoming resistant to the formula
- Use to disinfect hands, equipment and surfaces
- Perfect for wiping down dogs, including the ears, faces and paws
- Alcohol and Bleach Free
- Non-sticky and fragrance-free
- Non-irritant, suitable for all dogs
- Effectively deodorises, including fox and badger smells
- 100 wipes per ouch, approximately 30cm x 25cm
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.