An extremely versatile disinfectant wipe for dogs and owners, AQUEOS Disinfectant Wipes effectively kill viruses, fungi and bacteria.
Carefully developed, AQUEOS Disinfectant Wipes can be used on your dog, on surfaces and accessories, and for human use. They are great for wiping down your dog, disinfecting collars, leads, surfaces and equipment, and so much more. They are highly effective at cleansing, cleaning and disinfecting ears, are gentle enough for use around the eye, and are perfect for using following a muddy dog walk. Naturally deodorising, and available on a long roll in a handy, moisture-sealing tub, these effective wipes and are an essential household and travel item for all pet owners, and comply with the BS EN14476:2013 + A2:2019 standard and is effective against all enveloped viruses. They are fragrance free, and feature antibacterial and anti fungal properties, keeping you, your dog and your home and surroundings free from viruses, fungi and bacteria.
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, killing bacterial, fungi and viruses
- Tested to BS EN14476:2013 + A2:2019 Virucidal, EN1276 Bacterial & EN1650 Fungicidal
- Powerful and fast acting
- Carries on working after application for long-term results
- Easy to use convenient wipes
- Unique formulation that prevents pets from becoming resistant to the formula
- Use to disinfect hands, equipment and surfaces
- Perfect for wiping down dogs, including the ears, faces and paws
- Alcohol and Bleach Free
- Non sticky and fragrance free
- Non irritant, suitable for all dogs
- Effectively deodorises, including fox and badger smells
Tub Size: 200 Wipes, measuring approximately 19.5cm x 20cm
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.