An award winning formulation, AQUEOS Spray on Plaster is an essential first aid item for any animal or pet owner, providing bandage-like protection on cuts and minor wounds.
Ideal for regular use, providing an elastic, air-permeable silver covering to protect, AQUEOS Spray on Plaster provides a barrier on cuts and minor wounds, from dirt water and girms. It encourages the natural healing of the wound while being protected, and will last a few days. It is ideal for reapplying whenever needed, and is safe for the animal to lick should they attempt to lick the area covered. It’s a handy item for any mishaps while out walking dogs, horse riding or undergoing any other activities that may incur cuts and minor wounds.
- An essential for animal first aid kits
- Effective micronized spray forming a silver aluminium film on the treated area
- Unique formulation protecting minor cuts and grazes from dirt, water and bacteria
- Bandage like protection promoting and aiding the natural healing process
- Remains elastic and permeable to air
- With excellent adhesive properties
- Easy to apply to awkward areas
- Stays in place while wound heals
- Lasts for several days (reapplication will be required if removed by pet through licking)
- Keeps flies away from cuts and sarcoids in the summer
- Easy to use aerosol spray formula
Please be advised that there is a limit of only 1 item per order due to aerosol postal restrictions.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.