An irresistibly smooth, meaty treat paste for dogs and cats, ARDEN GRANGE Tasty Liver Treat Paste has a multitude of uses, from smothering on lick mats, stuffing into toys, disguising medication and so much more.
Made with a delicious combination of natural ingredients, including real pork and pork liver, our ARDEN GRANGE Tasty Liver Treat Paste provides a healthy source of high-quality protein, is rich in energy, and is loved by hundreds of our customers! It is grain-free and full of flavour, with absolutely no colours, flavours or preservatives, and available in a handy squeeze tube for easy dispensing wherever you are!
- A delicious, real pork liver paste for dogs
- Made with super-premium ingredients, for a naturally hypoallergenic recipe bursting with nutrients and flavour
- Rich in delicious pork and pork liver, for a delicious, high-protein snack full of goodness
- Suitable for all adult dogs and cats
- Can aid training to encourage recall, or be used to administer tablets for convenient feeding
- A delicious treat or snack that can be fed any time of day
- Grain-free, ideal for cats and dogs with a delicate digestive system or sensitive skin
- Highly palatable and easily digestible, rich in nourishing ingredients to support good health and condition
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No added sugars or salts, wheat, wheat gluten, cereals or grains
- The perfect reward or training aid for a lip-smackingly tasty snack
- Handy 75g tube for convenient feeding
Pork, Pork Liver 35%, Rapeseed Oil, Pork Fat, Dried Mixed Vegetables, Gelatine, Parsley.
295kcal/100g (221 calories per 75g tube).
Crude Protein 13%, Fat Content 31.6%, Crude Fibres 1%, Crude Ash 1.4%, Moisture 50%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.