Carefully developed as an easy-to-use worming liquid for caged birds, Beaphar Bird Wormer effectively kills roundworms and hairworms, suitable for canaries, finches, budgies, parakeets and parrots weighing over 12.5g.
A UK veterinary medicine containing active ingredients, Beaphar Bird Wormer contains vet-strength levamisole hydrochloride, effective against roundworms and hairworms. It is suitable for all types of cage and aviary bird, with an easy-to-use pipette treatment that can either be given directly into the beak or dissolved into drinking water following the recommended dosage. One bottle of Beaphar Bird Wormer contains sufficient product to treat 50 budgies or 2-3 parrots.
- With active ingredients to effectively kill roundworms and hairworms
- With veterinary strength levamisole hydrochloride
- Easy to use – Mix into drinking water or administer directly into the beak
- Sufficient product to treat 50 budgies or 2-3 parrots
- UK veterinary medicine for the treatment of roundworms and hairworms in caged and aviary birds
- Suitable for all cage and aviary birds over 12.5g
Directions for Use: This wormer can be given directly into your bird’s beak or dissolved into their drinking water. Birds must weigh at least 12.5g before being treated with this product. See Dosage Guide (images) and packaging for guidance.
Active Ingredients: Levamisole Hydrochloride 1% w/v.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.