A delicious, balanced recipe for Gerbils and Mice, Beaphar CARE+ Gerbil Mouse Food supports good health, condition and wellbeing, caring for your rodent inside and out.
Featuring an all-in-one extruded pellet recipe that prevents selective feeding, Beaphar CARE+ Gerbil Mouse Food helps to provide the best possible nutrition for your small pet with every bite. A complete and premium food, it is extremely palatable and has a crunchy texture that supports the natural wearing of teeth, thus helping to reduce the risk of dental problems. Made with a nourishing and wholesome blend of ingredients that meet the nutritional needs of gerbils and mice, it is a low-fat recipe and contains zero added sugars or artificial nasties, instead enriched with a range of key vitamins, essential omega fats, green tea extract, spirulina and prebiotics to keep your small pet looking and feeling their best every day.
- Provides optimum nutrition tailored to the needs of all gerbils and mice
- Developed with vets and nutritionists
- An all-in-one extruded and hardened pellet, preventing selective feeding and supporting the natural wear of teeth
- Low in fat with no added sugars or artificial nasties
- With quality animal proteins and vegetables meeting the nutritional needs of gerbils and mice
- With added Vitamin E, rich in natural antioxidants
- With Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids caring for skin and coat
- With added spirulina for a strong immune system
- With prebiotics MOS and FOS for a healthy gut and digestion
- With yucca to help reduce stool odours and flatulence
- Extremely palatable pellet recipe, preventing waste
- Suitable for all gerbils and mice
Feeding Guide: When changing your rabbit onto a new food, it is important to do this gradually. Over a few days, mix some old food with Beaphar Care Plus to avoid causing any intestinal disturbance. The below is a guide, so you may need to adjust the feeding amounts to suit your pet’s requirements.
Mice: 5-8g per day; Gerbils: 9-18g per day.
Composition: Cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin (Yucca schidigera 0.1%, Echinacea 0.03%, Green Tea Extract 0.006%, FOS 0.006%), vegetables, seeds, meat and animal derivatives (poultry 2%), minerals, yeasts (MOS 0.13%), algae (Spirulina 0.01%).
Nutritional Additives/kg: Vit. A 9220 IE/UI/IU Biotin 600 μg, Vit. B1 18 mg Choline chloride 2000 mg, Vit. B2 24 mg Calcium D-pantothenate 50 mg, Vit. B6 21 mg Niacinamide 120 mg, Vit. B12 70 μg Cu (copper amino chelate) 16 mg, Vit. C 10 mg I (3b201, 3b202) 2.05 mg, Vit. D3 1440 IE/UI/IU Mn (manganese amino chelate) 40 mg, Vit. E 82 IE/UI/IU Se (sodium selenite) 0.08 mg, Vit. K3 1.1 mg Zn (3b606) 80 mg, Folic Acid 3.2mg, Colourants, Flavouring compounds (thyme) 120mg.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.