Specially designed to provide functional oral care for cats and kittens, Beaphar Cat Dental Easy Treats contain active ingredients to ensure the desired effects, suitable for all breeds of cat.
Easy feed functional treats for cats, Beaphar Cat Dental Easy Treats have a delicious taste with a highly palatable and nutritious recipe. They feature an anti-plaque and anti-tartar formula, containing chlorophyll too, a natural plant extract well known for its ability to absorb bad smells, promoting fresher breath. Delicious, healthy treats for cats, they have a natural cleaning action thanks to their shape and the natural chewing process, helping to remove plaque and tartar whilst polishing your cat’s teeth during chewing, ideal for regular daily treating and suitable for use alongside other dental care products to ensure maximum results.
- Made with premium quality, delicious and nutritious ingredients
- An easy feed functional daily treat for cats to promote good dental health
- With an anti-plaque and anti-tartar formation
- Helps to freshen breath, with added chlorophyll absorbing bad smells in your cat’s mouth and further down the throat
- Provides natural cleaning action, removing plaque and tartar and polishing teeth through chewing
- For daily treating
- Approximately 75 treats per pack
- Suitable for all cats
How to Use: Start with one Beaphar Dental Easy Treat per 3kg body weight. Do not give more than 10 treats per day. It may also be beneficial for you to brush your cat’s teeth twice a week with the Beaphar Toothbrush and Beaphar Toothpaste, or apply Beaphar Tooth Gel if your cat doesn’t like brushing.
Active Ingredients: Chlorophyll 1.2mg
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.