A gentle yet effective ear cleaner specifically developed for cats and dogs, BEAPHAR Ear Cleaner effectively aids the removal of ear wax and debris from the ear canal, ideal for regular use.
Containing active ingredients for effective results, BEAPHAR Ear Cleaner is easy to use, with a soft applicator nozzle in each box to protect the ear. It’s suitable for all cats and dogs from 12 weeks of age, specially formulated to remove ear wax and other debris from the ear canal of your pet.
Gentle yet effective, BEAPHAR Ear Cleaner is alcohol-free and will not irritate the ear. It contains Cetrimide the provide a mild antiseptic action, along with cooling menthol to soothe any skin irritation in the ear preventing discomfort. In addition, it contains MSM known in human healthcare for its properties in supporting healthy skin. Upon contact with skin, MSM helps to rejuvenate cells leaving the skin moisturised and soothed.
Ear mites generally thrive in dirty ears which often have wax build-up. Regular cleaning with BEAPHAR Ear Cleaner can help to prevent ear mites and other ear problems in cats and dogs, suitable for all breeds over 12 weeks of age.
- Gentle yet effective ear cleansing treatment
- With active ingredients to effectively aid the removal of ear wax and debris from the ear canal
- Recommended for regular use to help prevent ear mites and other ear problems in pets
- With Cetrimide, a mild antiseptic
- With cooling menthol, soothing any skin irritations in the ear to prevent further discomfort
- With MSM, supporting healthy skin by helping to rejuvenate cells and moisturise and soothe skin
- Complete with a soft applicator nozzle for easy and safe application to the ear
- Suitable for all cats and dogs over 12 weeks of age
How to use:
- Prime the applicator nozzle and place the end at the entrance of the ear canal.
- Squeeze in 6-8 drops and gently massage the ear canal (at the base of the ear) from the outside to help the cleansing process
- Wipe any excess cleaner and dislodged wax from the top of the ear canal with cotton wool or tissues
- Repeat the process until the cotton wool or tissue is clean after wiping the top of the ear canal
To prevent cross contamination, always use a new piece of cotton wool or tissue for each ear. Use twice weekly to prevent the build-up of wax and other debris in the ear canal.
Important: Only clean areas you can see. DO NOT attempt to push anything down the ear canal, e.g. a cotton bud, as this may damage the lining of the ear or even damage the ear drum.
Active Ingredients: Cetrimide 1.5mg, Chlorhexidine gluconate 0.15mg, MSM.
About Our Brands
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our range!
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
We aim to process all orders within a 1 to 3 working day dispatch time. For those items showing an “extended dispatch”, please allow additional dispatch days as per the product information. You can find out more about our delivery services here.
Please view our Returns and Refunds page for further information. Clearance and Last Chance Items are non-refundable. Clearance, Special Order and Last Chance items are non refundable.