Specially designed to provide functional oral care for dogs and cats, Beaphar Fresh Breath Spray has been carefully developed to care for your pet’s teeth and gums, providing you with a convenient yet effective dental regime that can be introduced with ease and provided daily.
Formulated with plaque, bacteria and tartar-fighting enzymes, Beaphar Fresh Breath Spray is an effective and convenient dental treatment, designed for use without the need for brushing. It’s perfect for both cats and dogs, particularly those that aren’t used to having their teeth brushed or do not take lightly to having this done. It contains three enzymes that fight bacteria and break down plaque, for maximum results and lasting effects. These are:
- Protease, a plaque and tartar destroying enzyme that destroys the protein structure of plaque before it binds with calcium, thus preventing tartar formation in the mouth
- Glucoamylase, an enzyme that breaks carbohydrates down into glucose. Gluconic acid then breaks this glucose down, forming gluconic acid, a harmless substance that produces a small amount of hydrogen peroxide providing antibacterial action, killing the bacteria responsible for bad breath
- Sodium Tripolyphosphate, helping to prevent dental tartar accumulation and dental disease in pets
- Part of an effective, effortless range of oral care products for pets
- Ideal for regular use, providing you and your pet with a convenient pet dental regime to keep teeth clean and healthy
- Easy to use spray on formula, with no brushing or rinsing required
- With active enzymes, fighting plaque and tartar, freshening breath and preventing dental disease
- Helps maintain good dental health in dogs and cats
- Fluoride free formula, safe for pets
- Easy to use pump spray
- Suitable for all breeds of dog and cat
How to Use: Spray three to four pumps onto your pet’s teeth from a distance of 5-10cm. It is recommended to repeat this daily for optimum benefit. If bad breath persists, it may be a sign of tooth decay and so you should seek veterinary advice. Teeth heavily coated in tartar may need veterinary attention.
Active Ingredients: Protease, Glucose Oxidase, Glucoamylase, Sodium tripolyphosphate.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.