Carefully developed to kill adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and other crawling insects effectively, Beaphar Household Flea Fogger has been formulated for use around your home, targeting all life stages of fleas to kill and prevent further development.
Shipping Restriction: Max 2 per customer order due to aerosol restrictions with shipment companies.
A convenient, easy-to-use aerosol formula suitable for use on many household fabrics, Beaphar Household Flea Fogger contains IGR, an Insect Growth Regulator, helping to prevent the development of larvae and eggs for up to 6 months, protecting effectively. Containing active ingredients for effective results, it targets the developmental stages of the flea lifecycle thanks to its inclusion of IGR.
A premium flea control product, it combines IGR with an insecticide, fully protecting your home against all stages of the flea lifecycle with fast-acting results rapidly killing adult fleas, as well as other crawling pests such as cockroaches, ants or silverfish. It works by producing tiny droplets which allows the active ingredients to reach any eggs, larvae and adult insects which are hidden within carpets, skirting boards and cracks in your floor, for effective household treatment of fleas.
- A convenient, easy to use aerosol for the household treatment of fleas
- Combines an insecticide with IGR (Insect Growth Regulator) targeting all stages of the flea lifecycle
- Protects for up to 6 months
- Suitable for use on fleas, larvae, eggs and other crawling insects such as cockroaches, ants and silverfish
- Formulated for use around your home
- One fogger per 25m²
Directions for Use: Begin by measuring the area for treatment. One Beaphar Household Flea Fogger treats 25m2. Turn off any electrical devices in operation and any flame or heat source (water heaters etc).
1. Close all windows, open all interior doors and cupboards for treatment. Remove food and food utensils. Keep pets out of the room and move or cover aquariums.
2. Place the product in the centre of each treatment area (up to 25m2). Press the tab until it remains locked.
3. Exit the room being treated and close the door firmly.
4. Wait three hours before re-entering the room and then ventilate for one hour.
Active Ingredients: Permethrin 1.62% w/w, S-methoprene 0.15 w/w.
Safety Note: NOT for pet application. Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Contains Active Ingredients. Flea products should be used as part of a complete flea control programme requiring treatment to both the pet and home for effective results and complete flea control.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.