Carefully developed for sensitive, itchy skin, Beaphar Hypoallergenic Shampoo is a unique, non-irritant ph neutral formula suitable for both cats and dogs, with a neutral pH to help prevent skin sensitivity during washes.
Made with premium quality ingredients including the active ingredient MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), known in human healthcare for its properties in supporting healthy skin, Beaphar Hypoallergenic Shampoo is a gentle, easy to use formula strengthening the hair root and rejuvenating cells, helping to prevent skin irritation and support healthy skin. It also effectively cleanses the coat, leaving behind a fresh, lasting fragrance for healthy, glossy, moisturised and soothed skin.
- Made with premium quality ingredients for a pH neutral, non-irritant formula
- Suitable for all cats and dogs, puppies and kittens with sensitive skin
- Gentle yet effective
- A unique formulation with MSM, strengthening the hair root and rejuvenating cells
- Effectively cleanses, removing stains and odours from your pets coat without irritating skin
- Nourishes the coat and skin without harming the natural protective surface of the skin
- Leaves your dog’s coat soft and shiny, with skin moisturised and soothed
- Easy to use formula
How to Use: Wet your dog’s coat with warm water and gently massage the shampoo into the coat until it lathers. Take care to avoid the eyes, ears, nose and mouth. Leave the lather for 2-3 minutes. Rinse and repeat if required. Dry the coat well and keep your dog indoors until the coat is fully dry.
Active Ingredients: Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
Always take care when grooming your pet, ensuring gentle application. Grooming your pet is essential for many reasons including promoting good skin and coat health and offering vital interaction between pet and owner. Always read packaging and instructions for use before using this product.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.