Carefully formulated to provide a delicious, dual-action multivitamin paste for ferrets, Beaphar Multi Vitamin Malt Paste helps ensure the smooth, natural passage of ingested hair through your ferret’s intestines whilst providing key vitamins and minerals to promote a healthy, shiny coat.
Enriched with malt for effective hairball control and particularly important during the moulting season, Beaphar Multi Vitamin Malt Paste helps to encapsulate ingested hair, promoting the smooth, natural passage of hairballs through your ferrets’ intestines. It is suitable for all breeds of ferret, helping to care for their overall health with a daily treat supplement. An easy feed paste formula for all ferrets, this nutritious, functional paste provides a valuable source of vitamins and minerals, helping to prevent deficiencies and ensure a healthy, shiny coat and a happy, healthy ferret. It also contains added taurine to support eye and heart function.
- A delicious, dual-action multivitamin paste
- Suitable for all breeds of ferret
- Contains taurine to support eye and heart function
- Provides a valuable source of vitamins and minerals
- Helps to ensure the smooth, natural passage of ingested hair through your ferret’s intestines
- Promotes a healthy, shiny coat
- With prebiotic MOS allowing the growth and reproduction of friendly bacteria within the gut
- Easy-feed paste formula for daily feeding
- Great for use alongside our tasty, malt enriched Ferret Bits
Instructions: Give your ferret 3cm of Beaphar Multi Vitamin Malt Paste. This can be given either directly into the mouth or as an addition to food.
Active Ingredients: MOS, Malt, Taurine, Vitamin B.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.