Formulated for the routine control of common roundworms and tapeworms in dogs, BEAPHAR One Dose Dog Wormer has been carefully developed as a safe and effective at-home worming treatment, suitable for all all dogs.
Containing the active ingredient Nitroscanate, BEAPHAR One Dose Dog Wormer is an easy to administer treatment which should be given with food as per the recommended instructions below. It’s suitable for all dogs and puppies from 2 weeks of age, weighing up to 40kg, for effective treatment of common roundworms and tapeworms found in UK dogs, and is an effective UK authorised veterinary medication available in three doses.
- UK authorised veterinary medication for the treatment and routine control of common roundworms and tapeworms
- At home worming treatment for common roundworms and tapeworms found in dogs in the UK
- Suitable for all dogs and puppies over 2 weeks of age and up to 40kg in weight
- Perfect for homes with larger dogs of multi-dog households
- Feed whole with 1/5th daily food ration
- With the active ingredient Nitroscanate, effectively treating common roundworms and tapeworms
- Choose from:
- Small Dog Wormer 3pk: Ideal for dogs up to 6kg, 3 tablets per pack
- Dog Wormer 2pk: Ideal for dogs 6-20kg, 2 tablets per pack
- Dog Wormer 4pk: Ideal for multi-dog households or larger breeds 20kg and more, 4 tablets per pack
How to Use: Tablets should be given whole with about one-fifth of the daily food ration in the morning when the dog’s stomach is empty. Do not crush or split the tablets. The remaining food should be given in the evening. Weigh your pet before treatment to accurately establish the correct dosage. You can do this by weighing yourself, and repeating whilst holding your pet, on the bathroom scales. The difference is the weight of the dog.
Puppies: Treat your puppy every two weeks until they are 8 weeks of age, thereafter they can be treated at monthly intervals until they are 16 weeks of age. Re-treat your puppy at 24 weeks of age, then move onto the adult dog regime.
Nursing Bitches: Treat at the same time and as frequently as their puppies until weaning.
Adult Dogs: Routinely worm every three months.
Active Ingredients: Nitroscanate 500mg (Dog Wormer)
Active Ingredients: Nitroscanate 100mg (Small Dog Wormer)
EAN: 5021284190763, 5021284192583, 5021284192637
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.