Formulated for the convenient and routine control of roundworms in all dogs, cats, puppies and kittens over 2 weeks of age, Beaphar Worming Cream has been carefully developed as a safe and effective at-home worming treatment, ideal for treating whole litters of kittens or puppies or for feeding to adult pets that do not take well to tablet medication.
Containing the active ingredient Piperazine Citrate, Beaphar Worming Cream is effective against roundworms, with an easy-feed cream formula that can be given directly into the mouth or mixed with a little food to make it more readily accepted. It’s suitable for all dogs and cats, particularly older or younger pets that may not take tablets. It also comes with an easy-to-use graduated syringe for ease of feeding and correct dosage.
- UK authorised veterinary medication for the treatment and routine control of common roundworms
- Ideal for kittens, puppies, dogs and cats that may not take well to tablet medication
- With the active ingredient Piperazine Citrate, for effective roundworm control
- Suitable for pets over 2 weeks of age
- Can be fed mixed in with a little food or directly into the mouth
- With graduated syringe for accurate dosing
How to Use: Each graduation of the syringe will dispense the correct amount of Beaphar Worming Cream for 1kg of bodyweight. The syringe is marked with guidelines for each 1kg bodyweight dose. In multi-cat or multi-pet households be sure to treat your pets separately when administering in food.
- Weigh your kitten, cat, puppy or dog carefully to calculate the correct dose.
- Remove the plastic cap on the end of the syringe.
- Administer the required volume of Beaphar Worming Cream by depressing the plunger past the required number of graduations according to the weight of your pet.
This treatment can be administered in a number of ways:
- Dabbing the required amount onto the nose or mouth, from where the animal will lick it off
- Given on a biscuit or added to a small amount of your pet’s daily food (give the remainder afterwards to make sure all the Worming Cream has been taken)
- Administered directly into the mouth
If your household has more than one cat or dog, feed them separately to make sure that each pet receives the right dose. Each graduation of the syringe will dispense the correct amount of Worming Cream for 1kg bodyweight. The syringe is marked with guidelines for each 1kg bodyweight dose. The syringe will treat up to 45kg bodyweight. To administer the correct volume, depress the plunger past the required number of graduations according to the weight of the animal.
For the routine control of roundworm, follow the instructions below:
Kittens and Puppies: Treat your pet every two weeks until they are 12 weeks of age, thereafter they can be treated at three monthly intervals.
Nursing Queens and Bitches: Treat at the same time and as frequently as their kittens and puppies until weaning.
Adult Cats and Dogs: Treat every three months.
Active ingredient: Piperazine Citrate 25% w/w
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.