A new, advanced, natural formula for pets, Beaphar Wound Spray combines the healing properties of propolis and tea tree oil, with Aloe Vera and essential oils, soothing, protecting and aiding the healing of superficial wounds, bites and dry, irritated skin.
An effective and easy-to-use formula for dogs, cats, birds and small pets, Beaphar Wound Spray supports the skin’s natural regenerative process for improved healing and helps to cleanse abrasions. It is also ideal for soothing insect and flea bites, while helping dry, irritated skin. Developed with natural ingredients and essential oils it effectively soothes your pet’s skin, protects and encourages natural recovery, and is an essential First Aid product for your pet.
- A natural, effective healing treatment for your pet
- Aids the natural healing of superficial wounds, as well as dry, irritated skin
- Harnesses the natural powers of propolis, aloe vera and tea tree oil
- Naturally soothes, protects and aids natural healing and recovery
- Effectively cleanses abrasions
- Supports the natural regeneration process of the skin
- Ideal for soothing insect bites and similar
- First-aid kit essential for pets
- Handy pocket-sized treatment
- Suitable for cats, dogs, birds and small animals
How to Use:
Gently clean the wound, if necessary, with cotton wool and lukewarm water before application. Wash your hands. Apply the spray to the affected area twice a day. Repeat as necessary.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.