Made with real flavours to tempt your dog’s powerful sense of smell, the Benebone Wishbone Chew Peanut Butter is made with high-quality nylon and real peanuts to provide an irresistible, durable nylon chew they’ll love to get stuck into.
Packed with real nutty flavour to get your dog hooked on the first bite, the Benebone Wishbone Chew Peanut Butter tastes awesome, and stands up to heavy chewing! Made with high-quality nylon to provide a durable, long-lasting chew, it encourages natural chewing behaviour, satisfies chewing instincts, and is also great for keeping teeth clean and healthy. It features a curved, wishbone shape that adds a bit of a challenge, keeping your dog feeling stimulated and rewarded with every chomp, and has real bacon infused all the way through!
- A delicious nylon chew for your dog, infused with real peanuts!
- The flagship wishbone shape from Benebone!
- Contains REAL peanuts infused all the way through, for an irresistible smell and taste dogs love
- Long-lasting and highly durable
- Encourages natural chewing behaviours
- Helps to keep your dog stimulated and engaged
- Helps to keep teeth clean and healthy
- No artificial nasties – simply 2 ingredients!
- Part of a dog-chew recycle program with TerraCycle®
- Suitable for all breeds, available in 3 sizes (approximate measurements)
- Small – 13.5cm x 9.5cm
- Medium – 18cm x 12cm
- Large – 21cm x 14cm
Benebone Recommended Sizing Guide:
- Tiny – For dogs under 7kg
- Small – For dogs 7-14kg
- Medium – For dogs 14-27kg
- Large – For dogs 27-40kg
- Giant – For dogs 40-55kg
Ingredients: Nylon, Real Peanuts
EAN: Small 854111004026, Medium 854111004019, Large 854111004095
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.