Containing a delicious selection of quality ingredients to support the good health and condition of rabbits BestPets Rabbit Food is an ideal complementary feed for all rabbits contributing towards a healthy and balanced diet, ideal for daily feeding.
Specially developed to provide essential nutrients including fibre, protein, oil and vitamins, BestPets Rabbit Mix combines delicious vitamin enriched pellets with flaked peas, flaked maize, locust beans, grass pellets and biscuit, delivering an ideal muesli-style palatable blend of carefully select ingredients for rabbits. Offering a multitude of tastes and textures as well as beneficial nutrition it supports good health and condition, providing valuable nutrients with every meal. Feed alongside fresh hay, fruits, veggies and water to provide a balanced and healthy diet for your rabbit.
- Specially developed as a complementary feed for all rabbits
- Provides a delicious variety of tastes and textures rabbits love, blending delicious vitamin enriched pellets with flaked maize, flaked peas, locust beans and grass pellets
- Combines a delicious blend of ingredients for a great tasting muesli mix
- Rich in essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients
- Provides valuables sources of protein, fibre, oil, vitamins and minerals for good health and wellbeing
- Supports a healthy, balanced lifestyle and promotes the health and vitality of rabbits
Composition: Pellets (Wheat/Wheatfeed, Grass Meal, Oatfeed, Nutritionally Improved Straw, Distillers, Rapeseed Meal, Palm Kernel, Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Di-calcium Phosphate, Salt, Vitamin Premix), Wheat Flaked Peas, Extruded Biscuit (coloured with EC additives E102, E110 & E131), Oats, Flaked Maize, Locust Beans, Grass Pellets. Nutritional Analysis: Protein 14.3%, Oil 5.3%, Fibre 7.6%, Ash 5.0%. Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 10000iu/kg, Vitamin D3 2000iu/kg, Vitamin E 40iu/kg, Copper 7.7mg/kg.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. Recommended daily servings are a guide only, and the amount you should feed is dependent on age, breed and level of activity. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.