A delicious, functional recipe dogs love, Betty Miller Everyday Charcoal Bones are made to Betty’s classic and every popular charcoal recipe, in the perfect size and shape for all breeds!
The perfect daily treat for all breeds, Betty Miller Everyday Charcoal Bones can be fed whole or can be broken into smaller pieces for smaller mouths, ideal as a tasty, healthy and nutritious snack that is full of wholesome goodness. Each biscuit is made with a delicious, natural combination of English wholemeal flour, chicken, chicken fat and charcoal, offering a tasty snack dogs love. Each biscuit measures approximately 4.5cm long, containing tasty chicken for essential protein and nutritious charcoal to aid digestion and reduce nasty smells.
- Delicious natural biscuit treats for dogs
- Made with wholesome ingredients including chicken, charcoal and English wholemeal flour
- Provides essential nutrients to support good health
- With charcoal aiding digestion and reducing nasty smells
- With tasty chicken for delicious flavour and essential protein
- A renowned Betty Miller recipe dogs love
- Great for daily treating to support digestion and overall health
- Feed alongside a healthy, balanced diet
- No artificial nasties
- Suitable for all breeds
Feed 2-3 per day maximum depending on the dog’s size and activity level. Adjust food intake accordingly. Always ensure fresh drinking water is available.
English Wholemeal Flour, Chicken, Chicken Fat, Charcoal 5%, Natural Colours.
Crude Protein 12%, Crude Oils and Fats 9%, Crude Fibres 1.9%, Crude Ash 7%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.