A delicious, natural recipe for all puppies, from weaning to 9 months, BURNS Puppy Original Chicken & Rice is tailored to the nutritional demands of growing and developing dogs, rich in essential nutrients.
Made with only natural ingredients and NO artificial nasties, GM ingredients, added sugars or salts, BURNS Puppy Original Chicken & Rice features a limited-ingredient recipe, ideal for dogs with allergies or sensitivities. It contains real chicken and wholesome brown rice, blended with oats for essential fibre, peas for a healthy source of vitamins, and healthy fats and seaweed to provide essential omegas and ensure a healthy dose of energy for your new member of the family! It provides a balanced level of proteins, fat, fibre, vitamins and minerals to give your puppy the best start in life, ideal for feeding during the puppy and junior life stage before moving on to the adult recipe for continued support. Featuring a smaller kibble, it is designed for smaller mouths, and helps to encourage healthy growth, development, immunity, digestion and more with every bite.
- A delicious, natural and complete recipe for puppies
- Naturally hypoallergenic, with no wheat, beef, egg, soya or dairy
- Easily digestible supporting healthy digestion
- Rich in chicken and rice, providing essential energy and supporting healthy growth and development of muscles and bones
- With key vitamins and minerals to support a developing immune system, a strong, healthy heart and overall health
- With omega fatty acids supporting healthy skin and coat condition as well as training and development
- No artificial nasties, just simple, healthy ingredients
- Ideal for all breeds
- Made in the UK
- Now with 100% recyclable packaging
Chicken Meal (30%); Brown Rice (22%); White Rice (22%); Oats; Peas; Chicken Oil; Sunflower Oil; Seaweed; Minerals.
Vitamins: Vitamin A 25000IU; Vitamin D3 2000IU; Vitamin E 150IU; Taurine 1000mg; Trace Elements: Copper (copper (II) chelate of amino acids hydrate) 12mg; Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 1mg; Manganese (manganous chelate of amino acids hydrate) 20mg; Zinc (zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate) 50mg; Selenium (3b8.11; Selenised yeast inactivated) 0.2mg. Antioxidants (mixed tocopherols).
Crude Protein 24%; Crude Fat 12%; Crude Fibre 3%; Crude Ash 7%; Copper 17mg/kg; Sodium 0.36%; Calcium 1.6%; Phosphorus 1.2%; Magnesium 0.13%; Potassium 0.60%; Omega-6 fatty acids 2.55%; Omega-3 fatty acids 0.34%
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.