Made with only natural ingredients offering a specialist reduced-fat and low calorie diet, BURNS Weight Control contains delicious chicken and wholesome oats, and supports healthy weight loss for all adult and senior dogs.
An award-winning recipe that is low in calories, BURNS Weight Control is a high-fibre kibble, supporting healthy digestion and helping to provide that “fuller feeling” for longer, supporting healthy weight loss. Developed by Veterinary Surgeon, Dr John Burns, to provide complete and balanced reduced-calorie nutrition, it promotes healthy condition for all breeds and is an ideal diet for dogs that are overweight or prone to gaining wait. It can also be used as a general maintenance diet for hungry dogs, naturally high in fibre and rich in nutrients, with wholegrain oats for a steady release of energy. This diet is also suitable for diabetic dogs.
- A delicious, low calorie-complete recipe for adult and senior dogs
- Suitable for diabetic dogs, hungry dogs and those that gain weight easily, or are already overweight
- Naturally high in fibre, with wholesome wholegrain oats
- Provides stead energy and can help dogs to feel fuller for longer
- With delicious chicken for irresistible meaty flavour and a healthy source of protein
- With peas, providing essential fibre and a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals
- With seaweed and chicken oil for essential omegas and healthy source of energy
- With key vitamins and trace elements to support healthy condition
- Ideal for dogs on a diet, providing them with a highly satisfying, delicious and nutritious meal every day
- Suitable for all breeds as part of a calorie-controlled diet to aid weight loss
- Choose: 2kg, 12kg
EAN: 5060084770317, 5060084772250
Oats (55%), Brown Rice (18%), Chicken Meal (17%), Peas, Chicken Oil, Seaweed, Minerals
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 25000IU, Vitamin D3 2000IU, Vitamin E 100IU, Taurine 1000mg, Trace Elements: Copper (copper (II) chelate of amino acids hydrate) 12mg, Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 1mg, Manganese (manganous chelate of amino acids hydrate) 20mg, Zinc (zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate) 50mg, Selenium (3b8.11; Selenised yeast inactivated) 0.2mg. Antioxidants (mixed tocopherols)
Calories 319Kcal/100g, Crude Protein 18.5%, Crude Fat 7.5%, Crude Fibre 7.5%, Crude Ash 6.5%, Total Sugar 0.7%, Starch 40.6%, Copper 17mg/kg, Sodium 0.17%, Calcium 1%, Phosphorus 0.70%, Magnesium 0.13%, Potassium 0.55%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.07%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.21%
Exempt from Discount: This item is not eligible for discount from Voucher/Coupon Codes that may provide product discounts. This item can still be purchased with the use of a code, but will not qualify for any discount unless on general sale or otherwise specified.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.