Providing hours of entertainment even on the darkest of nights, the Chuckit Max Glow Ball is perfect for open fields, offering a pet-safe glowing ball that is designed to light up every game played!
Extending play no matter the light conditions, the Chuckit Max Glow ball offers extremely versatile recharging methods, including simply placing the ball under a bright light such as your living room lamp. Available in three sizes, it is suited to all breeds, and ensures high visibility, high bounce and high durability. It encourages healthy activity, is easily rechargeable for ongoing use, and has an easy-clean design that floats, bounces and keeps your dog engaged. It is also launcher compatible, and takes only 4-5 minutes to provide a bright, glowing game of fetch for up to half an hour!
- Great for wide, open spaces for fetching fun
- Max Glow feature, allowing for high visibility in low light conditions without the need for batteries, extending play to late nights and early mornings
- Made with safe, high-quality photoluminescent material, both chemically and biologically insert
- Easily activated and recharged by leaving in light for 5 minutes, offering up to 30 minutes of bright play time fun
- Quick-Charge by torch shining when out and about
- Unique design that bounces in unpredictable directions when thrown or launched, keeping your dog active and engaged in play
- Hardwearing, durable and gentle on your dog’s mouth
- Easy clean design
- Launcher compatible as per size chosen
- Part of an extensive and innovative range of Launcher Compatible balls
- Available in three sizes:
- Small 4.8cm
- Medium 6.4cm
- Large 7.3cm
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.