A range of animal drinking bottles to provide an easy accessible supply of water to small pets in their home, the Classic Crystal Deluxe Drinking Bottle is made with premium quality recyclable bottle material for a durable, lasting, hygienic and convenient drinking solution for all small pets.
Designed for a universal cage fit, the Classic Crystal Deluxe Drinking Bottle easily connects to any cage bar, with easy removal of the bottle from the outside of the cage to allow for convenient emptying and refilling daily. This helps to ensure a constant supply of fresh, clean water for your pet. The bottle end features a stainless steel twin ball point sleeve providing a leak-proof and durable design that is practically unbreakable. Suitable for all small pets including rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, chinchillas, degus, rats and mice, it is available in five sizes suiting the hydrating demands of small pets. High strength and offering a crystal clear finish, each bottle allows the owner to easily identify when water levels are running low with printed capacity graduation, although for the health of your pet it is recommended that fresh, clean water is supplied daily to help prevent the formation of bacteria from old, stale water.
- Made with premium quality, highly durable recyclable bottle material (PETE plastic)
- Shatter resistant in cold weather
- Anti-rust, non-leak, gnaw-resistant twin ball stainless steel spout
- Gnaw-resistant angled cap assemble
- Designed with small pets in mind, to mimic natural feeding
- Fixing wire included for convenient and easy assembly
- Available in five sizes:
- Mini 75ml – 4cm x 6cm – Recommended for hamsters, mice and rats
- Small 150ml – 4cm x 11cm – Recommended for hamsters, gerbils, mice and small birds
- Midi 320ml – 15.8cm x 5.2cm – Recommended for rabbits and guinea pigs
- Large 600ml – 20cm x 6cm – Recommended for rabbits, guinea pigs and parrots
- Giant 1.1L – 31.6cm x 8.4cm – Recommended for large breed rabbits, puppies and parrots
EAN: 5021689019003, 5021689019102, 5021689019201, 5021689019300, 5021689019409
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.