Specially formulated to protect fish and plants reliably, Tetra AquaSafe makes tap water safe, protecting against harmful substances in tap water while adding important vital components.
Helping to ensure a stress-free water change, introduction to a new tank and more, Tetra AquaSafe encourages a healthy life in your aquarium, and is an easy to use treatment that simply adds to water.
How Tetra AquaSafe works:
- Immediately neutralises dangerous chlorine, chloramine, copper, zinc and lead found in tap water
- Reduces stress of the fish when changing water with an optimised vitamin mix, and thus supports long term health
- Protects gills and mucous membrane with a natural plant extract
- Promotes vitality as well as growth and wellbeing, with added iodine and magnesium
- Creates clear water by promoting growth of beneficial bacteria
- Dissolves fast, works in seconds with a long lasting effect
- Ideal for all freshwater and marine aquariums
- Ideally suited to the stress reduction and the care needs of fish when changing water
- Perfect for water changes, aquarium set up and fish transport
Directions for Use: Shake well before use. Add 15ml for every 10L newly added tap water, directly to the aquarium. 1 section on the measuring scale = 10ml
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.