Longer lasting and simply air-dried, our Bull Pizzle Sticks are a delicious, healthy chew for your dog, great for adding to any diet and suitable for all dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age.
100% natural with no nasties, grains or gluten, our Bull Pizzle Sticks (also known as Bully Sticks) help with dental hygiene, strengthening the jaw and keeping teeth and gums clean and healthy. A nutritious long-lasting chew, they are perfect for occupying your dog while keeping them in top condition and are totally irresistible with a real meaty flavour dogs love.
- A naturally healthy and delicious pizzles for your dog
- Longer lasting and irresistibly meaty
- Simply air-dried with no nasties or preservatives
- Grain and gluten-free
- Supports good dental health and hygiene, while strengthening the jaw
- Occupies your dog and satisfies their natural instincts to chew
- Locally sourced from only trusted suppliers
- A guilt-free chew suitable for all dogs and puppies over 12 weeks
- Sold singly, bagged in recyclable brown paper bags (loose weight as part of our Deli Range!)
Feeding Guide: Feed as a treat or reward to your dog. Adjust food intake accordingly to avoid over-feeding. It is recommended this treat is fed in a stain-resistant area, and consumption should always be supervised. Always ensure there is a bowl of fresh, clean water available when feeding. Please note, as this is a natural product size and shape may vary slightly from the image shown. As this is a natural bone product it could splinter so please ensure you supervise your dog at all times.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 63%, Crude Fibre 2%, Crude Ash 2%, Oils and Fats 12%, Moisture 13%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.