Designed to provide treating convenience while on the go, our Dexas Pooch Pouch is made with high-quality memory silicone, developed not to stretch, warp, or let valuables or treats fall out!
Dishwasher safe and a fantastic design for raw feeders, trainers and outdoor enthusiasts, our DEXAS Pooch Pouch is a sturdy silicone pouch, with a handy slot that allows easy access to contents without the risk of them falling out with general movement and exercise. It is the perfect accessory for training your dog or puppy, and features a handy clip that allows you to keep your silicone “bag” on your belt or clothing, keeping your hands free for when you need them the most! Brightly coloured it’s great for all dog owners, perfect for storing training treats, keys and other valuables, poop bags and more!
- An innovative, versatile and durable treat/travel pouch for pet owners
- Perfectly sized holder for convenient carrying of treats, poo bags and personal belongings
- With a unique design and 100% memory silicone that does not require a zip, clip or popper to seal as it remains closed when not in use, safely storing your walking accessories/essentials
- Ideal for carrying keys, treats, whistles, poo bags and more
- A convenient, feature-rich walking essential for dog owners
- With non-porous, quality silicone that keeps oils and odours from absorbing
- Brightly coloured, making it an ideal accessory for the fashion-conscious modern-day pet owner
- Easy to clean – dishwasher safe
- Complete with belt clip for easy attachment to bags, belts and more
- Approximate measurements – 3.5″ x 4.6″
- Available in three colours:
- Fuschia Pink
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.