A delicious, high-energy and high-protein food source for garden birds, reptiles, hamsters and other pets, our delicious Dried Mealworms attract a variety of birds to your garden, particularly Blackbirds, Robins and Thrushes, and are great for incorporating into a balanced diet for other animals too.
Highly nutritious, Dried Mealworms provide exactly the right type of insect protein that birds need to repair and maintain their muscle mass, and are a delicious treat too for pets such as hamsters (in moderation) and reptiles. A natural delicacy, mealworms are rich in protein and fat, they are super tasty and full of flavour, and they are in fact not worms – they are the larvae of the mealworm beetle. Simply air-dried, they are super convenient to feed without compromising on nutrition, and are a natural food source helping to maintain good condition.
Top Tip: For Garden Birds at Springtime, try soaking your mealworms in warm water for 20-30 minutes, as this will make them softer, ideal for the fledgling season!
- Delicious, naturally nutritious mealworms
- Simply air dried, preserving all the natural goodness of live mealworms
- Rich in protein and healthy fats, supporting good health and providing essential energy
- Attracts a variety of garden birds, including Tits, Robins, Blackbirds, Thrushes and Wrens
- Can also be fed to other pets, such as reptiles and hamsters (in moderation)
- Perfect for feeding from a table, feeder or ground for wild birds
- Convenient 100g serving, sold loose and packaged in a brown paper bag
For multiples of 100g, we may combine this into one bag to save on packaging. If you would prefer for each 100g serving to be packaged separately for storage, please add a note to your order.
Feeding Guide: Feed little and often. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Reseal after every use to maintain quality.
Ingredients: Mealworms 100%
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.