Bursting with delicious, natural ingredients including healthy botanicals and high-quality protein, Edgard & Cooper Grain Free Lamb contains lots of fresh meat, fruits and vegetables and ZERO grains, and provides complete nutrition for all adult dogs.
A naturally delicious, hypoallergenic recipe with no grains, gluten, soya or dairy, Edgard & Cooper Grain Free Lamb is a perfect choice for dogs with allergies or sensitive tummies. It contains only natural ingredients including fresh fruits and vegetables that provide a healthy, natural source of fibre, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals, with immune-boosting, protein packed, easily digestible grass-fed lamb for an irresistible taste and essential support for your dog’s health and condition. It also contains added prebiotics for a healthy gut and nutritious herbs and botanicals for a healthy, body boost. Providing complete and balanced nutrition it is suitable for all breeds, for adults aged 1 to 7, and can be fed alone or alongside a tasty wet food for variety at mealtimes.
- A delicious, natural recipe made with only real-food ingredients
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition for all breeds
- No grains, gluten or other common allergens, ideal for dogs with sensitive tummies
- With 40% fresh grass-fed lamb for a delicious source of protein and irresistible taste dogs love
- With a heap of healthy fruits and vegetables for a natural source of fibre, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- With prebiotics for a healthy gut
- With nutritious herbs and botanicals for a healthy source of key nutrients, supporting good health naturally
- Suitable for all breeds, adults 1-7
- No artificial nasties, fish meals or derivatives
- Made in Belgium, Europe
fresh lamb 40%, potato, peas, pea protein, linseed, lamb gravy, sunflower oil, minerals, potato protein, fish oil, botanical herbs 0.2% (marigold blossoms, nettle, blackberry leaves, fennel, caraway, chamomile, balm), mannanoligosaccharides (MOS), fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), carrots 0.04%, apples 0.04%, pears 0.04%, broccoli 0.04%, banana 0.04%, kale 0.04%, spinach 0.04%, beetroot 0.04%, blueberries 0.04%.
Nutritional Additives per kg:
vitamin A 20,000 IU, vitamin D3 2,000 IU, vitamin E 350 mg, taurine 1000 mg. Iron (iron (II) sulphate monohydrate) 75 mg, iodine (potassium iodide) 3.5 mg, copper (copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 10 mg, manganese (manganous sulphate monohydrate) 7.5 mg, zinc (zinc oxide) 150 mg, selenium (sodium selenite) 0.15 mg.
crude protein 25%, crude fat 15%, crude fibre 2.5%, crude ash 7.3%, omega 6 1.7%, omega 3 0.6%, calcium 1%, phosphorus 0.7%
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.