|A delicious recipe packed with lots of fresh meat, Edgard & Cooper Trays Game & Duck are made with all-natural ingredients, ensuring only the very best for your four-legged friend.
Perfect for feeding alone or alongside Edgard & Cooper complete kibble, Edgard & Cooper Trays Game & Duck provide a meaty meal dogs love, with a grain-free, easily digestible recipe. It is bursting with high-quality animal protein, including over 50% real game and duck meat, with added vegetables and healthy herbs. Naturally supporting good health and condition, it provides a complete diet for your dog to keep them looking and feeling their best every day, gently steamed to lock in all the natural goodness. Available in handy, single-serve 150g trays they are suitable for all breeds, and contain key vitamins and minerals to ensure vitality throughout adult life.
- A delicious, complete and balanced recipe made with all-natural ingredients
- Including over 50% real meat, with game and duck
- With healthy vegetables and body-boosting herbs to keep your dog healthy
- Enriched with key vitamins and minerals to support vitality and condition
- Super healthy and nutritious, packed with novel proteins ideal for sensitive tummies
- Grain free and easily digestible
- Supports all aspects of your dog’s health, including skin and coat, immunity, digestion and joint support
- Handy single serve 150g trays
- 11 trays per pack
Feeding Guide: See image.
Composition: game 30%, duck 26%, minerals, carrots 2%, sweet potato 1%, beetroot 1%, cranberries 1%, apples 1%, parsley 0.1%, dill 0.1%.
Nutritional Additives per kg: vitamin D3 140 IU. Zinc (zinc sulphate monohydrate) 12 mg, manganese (manganese (II) oxide) 1 mg, copper (copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 0.5 mg, iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 0.3 mg.
Analytical Constituents:crude protein 9%, crude fat 5%, crude fibre 0.3%, crude ash 2.2%, moisture 82%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.