Made with a delicious combination of natural ingredients, this delicious Forthglade Gourmet Recipe Duck & Venison provides the finest quality nutrition for dogs, gently steamed to retain all the natural goodness and flavour.
A tender, meaty recipe with superfood fruits and veggies, our Forthglade Gourmet Recipe Duck & Venison is made with 75% real meat, together with a delicious mix of fibre-rich vegetables such as green beans and apricots. Free from grains and gluten, it is easily digestible and ideal for dogs with grain allergies, providing complete and balanced nutrition that ensures your dog gets everything they need to thrive. It is a gently steamed recipe to lock in all the natural nutrients from the ingredients and contains ZERO artificial nasties ensuring only the best for your pooch.
- A deliciously, hypoallergenic and grain free natural recipe for all adult dogs over 1 year of age
- Made with premium quality, 100% natural ingredients with added vitamins
- Easily digestible, ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion
- Grain free and hypoallergenic, ideal for all dogs including those with grain or or other common intolerances
- With 48% duck and 27% venison for an irresistible flavour and essential protein and fats
- With delicious green beans and apricots, rich in natural nutrients for superfoods that support a healthy dog
- With prebiotic FOS to aid healthy digestion
- With linseed oil and seaweed, supporting healthy skin and coat condition
- With yucca, helping to reduce stool odours
- With glucosamine and chondroitin, supporting healthy joints and active mobility
- With beneficial herbs, enhancing the recipe and adding delicious flavour
- With added key vitamins and minerals supporting optimum condition
- Completely free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- No added sugars or salts
- No fillers or junk
- Single serve trays for convenient feeding
- Made in the UK
Composition: Duck (48%)*, Venison (27%)*, Green Beans (4%)*, Apricots (4%)*, Minerals, Linseed Oil (0.5%)*, Dried Seaweed (0.45%)*, Herbs (Camomile, Parsley, Rosemary, Nettle) (0.12%)*, Chicory Root Extract (as a source of Prebiotic Fructo-oligosaccharide (0.05%)*, Glucosamine (50mg/kg), Chondroitin (50mg/kg), Yucca Extract (0.005%)*. *natural ingredient
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamin A 2,500IU, Vitamin D3 200IU, Vitamin E 30mg. Trace Elements: Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Glycine) 50mg, Iron (as Iron Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 10mg, Copper (as Copper Chelate of Glycine) 5mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 0.5mg.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 10%, Crude Fibres 2%, Crude Fat 7.5%, Crude Ash 4%, Moisture 72%
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.