Delicious natural treats for your dog, Forthglade Soft Bites Salmon with Herring are perfect for all dogs, and provides an irresistible recipe that is part of the Forthglade & National Trust co-branded range, meaning when you buy it you are also helping to support the National Trust.
Great as a treat or reward, and bursting with wholesome goodness, Forthglade Soft Bites Salmon & Herring contain real ingredients, with each soft bite containing Scottish Salmon and Herring with other tasty, nutritious and fresh produce including sweet potato, cold-pressed rapeseed oil and dried herbs. Each treat is hand-baked and is perfect for dogs of all sizes, as they can be fed whole or easily broken in half for a smaller reward.
- Delicious, natural grain-free meaty treats for dogs
- Made with only natural ingredients, with zero nasties!
- Soft and meaty heart-shaped snacks, great for dogs of all sizes and breeds
- Created in association with National Trust (more above)
- Gently hand-baked, preserving all the natural nutrients within
- With added beneficial ingredients to support the health and wellbeing of your dog, including:
- Linseed – Provides natural sources of Omega fatty acids to promote skin and coat health as well as aiding digestion
- Sweet Potato – Delivers a rich source of key vitamins and minerals supporting good health, as well as essential fibre to aid digestion
- Herbs – Including parsley, nettle and rosemary for added taste and natural health benefits
- Free from artificial additives, junk and fillers
- No added sugars or salts
- Delicious and nutritious, ideal for daily treating and on-the-go rewarding
- Perfectly sized for all dogs, suitable for those over 4 months of age
- Can be easily broken into two for smaller dogs, or just to make them last longer
- Grain-free, ideal for dogs with sensitive tummies and grain intolerances
- Resealable pocket pouch to retain freshness
Composition:Scottish Salmon Meal (26%), Sweet Potato (18%), Chickpea Flour (15%), Vegetable Glycerine, Pea Flour, Scottish Herring Meal (5%), Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil (5%), Linseed (1%), Dried Seaweed (0.5%), Dried Kale (0.5%), Dried Dill (0.5%), Dried Parsley (0.5%).
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 24.1%, Crude Fibre 2.0%, Crude Fat 8.5%, Crude Ash 7.1%, Moisture 20.0%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.