Containing only natural oat forage including stems, leaves and husks, Friendly Green Oat Readigrass is a nutritious and tasty feed for small pets.
Naturally palatable, simply dried to retain natural nutrients and flavour, Friendly Green Oat Readigrass is made only from natural green oat forage, grown in the Friendship Estates fields in the heart of Yorkshire. The oat leaves, stems and fibrous husks are harvested at an early stage whilst they are still fresh and green, and before any oat grain is formed. The drying process removes only the water, keeping all the valuable nutrition within the product as supplied in every bag.
Providing forage for your small pet can provide a variety of benefits. Friendly Green Oat Readigrass encourages the natural chewing instincts of your small pet, helping to keep teeth worn and healthy. It is high in beneficial fibre for a healthy digestive system, and helps to provide interest and prevent boredom. Balanced protein also delivers energy and supports healthy growth, benefitting all round health for your pet.
- A delicious, natural feed for small pets
- A naturally palatable blend of oat leaves, stems and fibrous husks
- Suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus
- High in beneficial fibre supporting healthy digestion
- Encourages natural chewing and the natural wear of teeth supporting the dental health of small pets
- Undergoes a natural drying process that retains vitamins and minerals and removes only the water
- Packed with essential nutrients needed for small pets to remain in tip-top condition
- With balanced protein delivering energy and supporting healthy growth
- Starch and cereal grain free
- Grown in Yorkshire on the Friendship Estates farm
Friendly Green Oat Readigrass can be fed ad lib. It can be fed on its own or mixed with a good quality hay. Ensure access to fresh water at all times.
Dried Oat Forage 100%.
Protein 11%, Fibre 28%, Oil 2%.
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our Friendship Estates range!