Made with 100% natural chicken breast and real carrot, Good Boy Chewy Chicken with Carrot Sticks are healthy, delicious and perfect for daily treating.
Featuring an irresistible chewy texture that helps to clean teeth, exercise the jaw and satisfy natural instincts, Good Boy Chewy Chicken with Carrot Sticks are great for your dog’s all round health. They are packed with healthy nutrients including essential protein from high quality chicken, and feature a chewy carrot centre that provides a healthy source of fibre. They are extremely low in fat, great for adding to your dog’s healthy, balanced diet, and come in a handy resealable pack to keep treats fresh, chewy and delicious.
- Delicious, natural meaty carrot sticks full of chewy, flavourful natural goodness
- Combines a deliciously chewy carrot stick with gently air-dried 100% natural chicken breast meat
- Air dried to lock in valuable flavour and nutrients
- Made with 100% natural chicken breast meat and dried carrot
- Rice and Rawhide free
- Naturally tasty and packed with wholesome goodness
- High in protein and low in fat, supporting healthy weight and condition
- Super satisfying, packed with wholesome, natural goodness and flavour
- Suitable for all dogs over 4 months of age
- Ideal for all breeds
- A great choice for dogs of all sizes, with no artificial colourants, flavourings or preservatives
- Resealable pouch to retain freshness
Composition: Corn Starch, Chicken Breast 30%, Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Dried Carrot 6%, Soya Protein, Salt.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 15%, Fat Content 1%, Crude Fibre 1%, Crude Ash 2%, Moisture 18%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.