Specially developed to provide daily dental care for your dog, Good Boy CHOMPERS help to remove plaque and tartar, and are full of goodness, completely meat-free, and contain no artificial nasties.
Designed as a one-a-day chew to play an important part in your dog’s daily dental care regime, Good Boy CHOMPERS have a unique bone shape, featuring special ridges that massage the gum line. Naturally air dried, they offer a gentle, abrasive texture to keep teeth clean, and are naturally low in fat, helping to support optimum condition for your dog. 100% natural, this plant based, vegan recipe is a chewy delight for all breeds, helping to keep your dog occupied, promote increased, naturally effective cleaning time, and reduce bad breath thanks to the hint of mint and parsley found in every bone.
- A delicious, 100% natural daily dental chew for your dog
- Suitable for all breeds, with a naturally low in fat formula
- 100% plant based, with a meat-free, healthy recipe for all dogs
- Naturally air dried to create a gentle, abrasive texture and chewy consistency
- Helps to remove plaque and tartar with every bite
- With rigid bumps that help to massage the gum line
- Great for use as part of a complete daily dental routine
- No artificial nasties
- Vet approved recipe (colours vary)
- Choose from:
Composition: Sweet Potato Flour, Pea Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Dried Brewers Yeast, Pumpkin, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Seed Oil, Dried Mint (0.3%), Dried Parsley (0.2%), Dried Aloe Vera (0.2%).
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 4%, Fat Content 2%, Crude Fibre 2%, Crude Ash 4.5%. Energy 310kcal/100g
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.