A delicious crunchy snack perfect as a daily treat, Good Boy Crunchy Chicken & Calcium Bones feature an irresistible, crunchy calcium bone wrapped in 100% natural chicken breast meat.
Naturally low in fat, and providing a great source of calcium and protein with every bite, Good Boy Crunchy Chicken & Calcium Bones support good health and are perfect for feeding alongside a healthy, balanced diet. Made with 100% natural meat wrapped around a calcium-enriched, crunchy rice bone, each treat satisfies your dog’s natural instincts to chew, while helping to keep teeth clean, healthy and strong. They are suitable for all dogs over 4 months of age, they are completely free from artificial nasties, and they are the perfect treat for growing pups due to their calcium content supporting the healthy development and growth of teeth and bones. Each pack is conveniently resealable too, keeping each bone fresh and tasty with every bite.
- Delicious, natural meat treats full of succulent chewy goodness
- Air dried to lock in flavour and nutrients
- Packed with 100% natural real meat, blending real chicken breast meat with a crunchy calcium-enriched rice bone
- High protein, low fat treats dogs love
- Full of chewy, satisfying goodness fulfilling your dog’s natural desire to chew
- Suitable for all dogs over 4 months of age
- The perfect daily snack, ideal for all breeds
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Resealable pack to retain freshness and flavour
- Handy value pack providing tons of treats at great value for money!
Composition: Chicken Breast (55%), Rice Powder, Albumen, Corn Starch, Calcium Carbonate (7%), Glycerin, Gelatin, Potato Starch, Vegetable Oil, Salt
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.