A super-sized toy for dogs that love to play, the Good Boy Large Hug Tug Reindeer features durable rope and soft plush, with a fun, festive Reindeer design to provide hours of entertainment this Christmas.
Made with durable materials including twisted cotton rope on the legs and arms, the Good Boy Large Hug Tug Reindeer is an ever-popular design at Christmas, with an adorable Reindeer character for even more festive fun. It is a super-sized toy measuring a whopping 60cm, and features tough ropes for tugging, plush stuffing and soft-textured materials for cuddling and play, and loud squeakers to keep your dog engaged. Altogether, it’s the perfect toy for dogs that love to fetch, tug, chase, shake and snuggle, and is a great addition to your toy box this Christmas!
- A fun-filled tug, hug and play toy for all dogs, particularly larger breeds and multi-dog households for tons of tugging fun!
- Made with premium quality fabrics for a range of textures and a durable, long-lasting design
- The perfect festive gift for any dog, suitable for all breeds
- With long rope tugger legs perfect for games of tug and fetch
- Helps to keep teeth clean with rope tugger legs great for chewing and tugging
- With a soft, plush exterior great for cuddling and comforting your dog when playtime is over
- with an internal squeaker in the body captivating your dog’s attention to initiate play and natural instincts
- Promotes healthy activity to fulfil natural instincts, including thrashing, shaking, tugging, chasing and more
- With an adorable reindeer design, the perfect Christmas toy guarantees fun all year round
- Suitable for all dogs over 4 months of age
- SIZE LARGE – Approximately 60cm long
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.