Delicious, meaty sausage treats with a festive twist, our Gourmet Turkey & Cranberry Sausages are perfect for treating and training, and make a great daily treat for your dog’s advent calendar countdown!
Made with 80% real meat from tasty turkey and chicken, our Gourmet Turkey & Cranberry Sausages are full of festive flavour, infused with dried cranberry and containing absolutely no nasties. They are grain and gluten-free, easily digestible and packed with high-quality protein, making a great guilt-free snack for your dog to indulge in over Christmas. We all love a festive snack, and these are sure to be the number 1 option this Christmas, ideal for dogs of all sizes and ideal for feeding whole or sliced into chunks for smaller mouths, or reward-based training.
- Tasty, real meat sausages made with 100% natural ingredients
- Featuring 80% real meat from turkey and chicken
- With real dried cranberry for a natural festive flavour, combining the classic Turkey and cranberry Christmas Dinner taste
- A guilt-free festive snack with no artificial nasties
- Grain and gluten-free
- Easily digestible and packed with high-quality protein
- Can be fed whole or sliced into chunks
- Great for filling your dog’s advent calendar!
- Made in Britain
- Suitable for dogs and puppies over 4 weeks of age
- Approximately 17 sausages per pack, 250g weight
Composition: Turkey 60%, Chicken 20%, Dried Cranberry 2%, Sweet Potato, Minerals.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 56.9%, Crude Oils and Fats 20.1%, Crude Fibre 0.9%, Crude Ash 5.9%, Moisture 16.2%
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.