Delicious, natural rabbit ears with hair, our Hairy Rabbit Ears are great for all breeds and great as a daily snack for your dog, simply air dried to retain all the natural goodness and flavour.
A fantastic snack for your dog to indulge in daily, our Hairy Rabbit Ears are an ideal guilt-free chew, packed with quality protein, and natural deworming properties thanks to the inclusion of hair. This encourages healthy digestion, supports gut health and helps to clean teeth. They are naturally high in protein, and an ideal chew for dogs with sensitive digestion as well as those on a calorie-controlled diet as they are also naturally low in fat. They contain no artificial nasties, grains or gluten, and can be fed from a young age right to senior years.
- Irresistibly tasty 100% natural furry rabbit ears for dogs
- Simply air-dried to preserve all the natural nutrients and flavour
- Made with only 100% natural, EU-sourced furry rabbit ears from trusted suppliers
- A great daily chew to keep teeth clean and healthy
- A novel protein source that is easily digestible and ideal for dogs with allergies
- A great alternative to chicken, for dogs that may not be able to digest poultry
- Provides a great source of essential protein, dietary fibre and trace minerals
- Satisfies natural chewing instincts and supports a healthy jaw
- Fully digestible
- Grain and gluten free, with ZERO nasties
- Hand-packaged in the UK to ensure the finest quality products in every bag
- Provides natural worming properties while supporting healthy digestion
- Priced per 100g, served as part of our Deli-Range of natural pick ‘n’ Mix treats
Also available in bulk 1kg bags here
Composition: 100% Rabbit Ears with Hair.
Loose Weight Item: Part of our Loose Weight DELI range, packaged in recyclable packaging in-house, and supplied by the stated weight/quantity.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.