A tasty, nutritious and complete for adult dogs over 8 weeks, HARRINGTONS Adult Dog Salmon & Potato is packed full of natural ingredients, carefully balanced for all breeds.
With a new and upgraded recipe with tasty, crunchy kibbles cooked with delicious homemade chicken gravy, HARRINGTONS Adult Dog Salmon & Potato helps your dog to remain fit, active and healthy, truly thriving through adult life. Made with no artificial nasties and only natural, wholesome ingredients, it contains a tasty blend of freshly prepared meat ingredients, vegetables, botanicals, vitamins and minerals, supporting all aspects of your dog’s health, including energy, growth and repair. It contains a tasty chicken gravy both inside and out, making every bite even tastier, with added salmon oil, prebiotic FOS and seaweed to support oral hygiene, healthy digestion and a healthy immune system. Providing all the traditional benefits of premium pet food without the costly price tag, it is easily digestible and truly delicious, leaving your dog full, satisfied and healthy inside and out.
- A delicious, complete wheat-free recipe for adult dogs over 8 weeks
- Highly palatable and easily digestible, made with only natural ingredients
- With delicious salmon, a great source of fish protein for energy, growth and repair
- With added vegetables, botanicals, vitamins and minerals for balanced, natural nutrition
- Hypoallergenic and easily digestible, with no wheat, dairy or soya
- No dairy, soya or artificial colours or flavours
- With prebiotic FOS to maintain healthy digestion
- With salmon oil and Vitamin E for healthy skin, a glossy coat and a healthy immune system
- Made in the UK
- Available in two bag sizes: 1.7kg, 12kg.
Composition: 26% Salmon with Fish & Meat Meals (6.5% Dried Salmon) Maize, Potato 14%, Rice, Barley, Poultry Fat, Poultry Gravy, Linseed, Maize Protein, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Seaweed 0.1%, Prebiotic FOS 0.1%, Yucca 0.01%. (*6.5% dried Salmon, equivalent to 26g Salmon in every 100g kibble.)
Additives (per kg): Vitamin A 15,000iu, Vitamin D3 1500iu, Vitamin E 100mg, Iron 50mg, Zinc 50mg, Manganese 40mg, Copper 5mg, Iodine 1mg, Selenium 0.1mg, Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant)
Analytical Constituents: Protein 21%, Fat 10%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Omega 6 1.9%, Omega 3 0.5%.
Exempt from Discount: This item is not eligible for discount from Voucher/Coupon Codes that may provide product discounts. This item can still be purchased with the use of a code, but will not qualify for any discount unless on general sale or otherwise specified.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.