An advanced formula that has been developed to allow you to introduce new fish in confidence Interpet Fast Filter Start means you don’t need to worry about new aquarium syndrome, helping you to establish a healthy aquarium.
Filter bacteria are like the back-room heroes of your aquarium. You can’t see them, you perhaps didn’t even know they were there, but without filter bacteria waste produced by fish, plants and decaying food doesn’t break down effectively. This results in many of the fish health problems common to new aquariums. Establishing a healthy balance in your aquarium filter Interpet Fast Filter Start helps to prevent fish loss, adding vital beneficial bacteria to your aquarium for better filtration and lower fish mortality. Boosting bio-filtration it instantly adds cultures of selected bacteria to your filter, rapidly starting the waste breakdown process in your aquarium.
Perfect for kick-starting your filter in a new aquarium Interpet Fast Filter Start can also be used to re-establish bacteria levels after completing routine filter maintenance, and is an easy-to-use liquid water treatment for convenient dosing and effective, reliable results.
- An advanced liquid formula that establishes a healthy aquarium
- Boosts bio-filtration, kick-starting your filter in a new aquarium or re-establishing bacteria levels after routine filter maintenance
- Adds cultures of selected bacteria to your filter, vital for better filtration and lower fish mortality
- Rapidly starts the waste breakdown process in your aquarium preventing fish loss
- Allows you to introduce new fish in confidence with no worry about new aquarium syndrome
- Establishes a balanced and healthy aquarium
- Easy to use liquid water treatment
- 50ml – treats 1800L
Dosage: 1ml per 36 Litres
Helpful Video: How to do monthly Aquarium Maintenance and Water Change
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.