A nutritious, multi-vitamin and mineral supplement, Johnsons Poultry Tonic effectively conditions and supports good health and vitality, suitable for all poultry.
A beneficial aid to keep your flock in top condition, Johnsons Poultry Tonic contains a blend of Vitamin A, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin E, suitable for all poultry from chicks to older birds, as well as ex-battery hens, diseased, recovering or stressed birds. Simply adding to drinking water, it is packed full of amino acids to help maintain and promote good health and condition, with full lay.
- A beneficial liquid aid to keep flocks healthy and full of vitality
- With Vitamin A, D3, and E
- Supports good health and condition
- Packed full of amino acids and key nutrients
- Easy to use, adding to water daily
- Suitable for all poultry, including ex-battery hens and recovering birds
- 500ml liquid supplement
Directions for Use: Shake well before use. Dilute 20ml (5x 5ml plastic household measuring spoons) into 500ml fresh drinking water. Replace drinking water every other day. The addition of this poultry tonic into drinking water helps maintain a healthy bird or flock, particularly:
- Chicks, in the few days following hatching
- Ideal for ex-battery hens, etc, especially after they have been re-=homed following their retirement, to assist with adequate feathering and also during sustained periods of lay
- Diseased or stressed birds, following medical treatment or relocation
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.