The first of its kind, providing convenience and style, the JW Cuttlebone Holder is designed to hold any type of cuttlebone, for your pet bird to enjoy.
Made with high-quality materials including premium, durable plastic, the JW Cuttlebone Holder is the perfect tool for feeding cuttlebones to your pet. It holds the cuttlebone in place thanks to the plastic barrier preventing it from moving, offers an ideal perching position so your bird can enjoy their meal, and features a pocket to catch debris and fragments from falling outside of the cage. Easy to fit, it features a simple screw-on plastic bolt-on design ideal for both vertical and horizontal barred cages, holding all types of cuttlebones and perfect for a variety of species, including parakeets, cockatiels, budgies and finches.
- A convenient, easy-fit cuttlebone holder
- Suitable for use with any vertical or horizontal barred cage
- Perfect for feeding nutritious cuttlebones to your pet bird
- Features a plastic perching area and pocket for catching debris and fragments during feeding
- Holds cuttlebone in place, with a barrier added to prevent it from moving
- No more difficult wires or messy feeding area
- Suitable for all pet birds, including parakeets, canaries, budgies, cockatiels and finches
- Dishwasher safe
- Assorted colours, selected at random
- Approximately 14.5cm x 24cm x 9cm
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.