Providing a treasure trove of chewing for your dog, our KONG Goodie Ribbon satisfies all your dog’s chewing instincts, made with high-quality rubber and perfect for stuffing with delicious treats and snacks.
Designed to encourage your dog to chew, play and seek tasty treats out with their tongue, the KONG Goodie Ribbon features Goodie Gripper™ ridges inside, making getting nibbles out a mentally challenging puzzle. In three sizes, it is ideal for all breeds and offers a durable solution that keeps your dog engaged while providing enrichment that helps with their mental well-being. Made with natural KONG rubber, it also offers an erratic bounce when thrown or dropped against a surface, adding even more fun to every game played.
- An enticing, bone-shaped natural rubber chew and treat toy for dogs
- Made with the original 100% natural KONG red rubber, perfect for all average chewers
- With KONG Goodie Grippers™ on four treat sections, turning an entertaining chew toy into a fun treat dispensing challenge
- Stimulates and enriches, supporting your dog’s mental wellbeing
- Satisfies instinctual chewing needs
- Ultra durable and long-lasting
- With an unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Promotes essential exercise and stimulation for a happy, healthy dog
- Great for stuffing with tasty KONG treats and snacks as well as peanut butter and kibble
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
- Available in three sizes:
- Small – For dogs up to 9kg, approximately 13cm x 5cm
- Medium – for dogs 7-16kg, approximately 18cm x 6.5cm
- Large – For dogs 13-30kg, approximately 22cm x 8cm
EAN: 035585356266, 035585356259, 035585356242
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.