The perfect bat, pounce and play toy for your cat, the KONG Kickeroo Cuddler combines a variety of textures and materials to keep your feline friend engaged, satisfied and stimulated.
Made with high-quality fabrics to ensure a durable design, the KONG Kickeroo Cuddler features a unique combination of fabrics and textures, appealing to your cat’s instinctual desire to chase, pounce, stalk and capture. Featuring an enticing burlap fabric that brings scratching and thrashing adventure to a new level, it is perfect for hind-paw kicking, rolling, batting and stalking, with three different textures that offer variety and interest. The long fluffy tail also provides varied movement keeping your cat engaged for longer. Filled with a generous dose of KONG Premium North American Catnip and stimulating crinkles, it will delight and reward cats of all sizes, ages and breeds.
- A fun cuddle and wrestle toy for your cat
- With a unique combination of materials and textures to keep your cat engaged
- With a long body perfect for wrestling and hind-paw kicking
- Great for batting, rolling and snuggling
- Provides lots of sensory stimulation, with varied textures, catnip filling, crinkle material, a long-shaped body and a fluttery, feather tail
- Highly durable for long-lasting fun and multiple play sessions
- With potent KONG Catnip for even more fun and an engaging game
- Approximate measurements: 29cm long x 9cm W x 6.5cm D (40cm total length including feathers)
Colour Selection: Please be aware colours are selected at random and cannot be specified or requested. Colours available for this product are shown in the image.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.